Customized Home Rehab or Exercise Program
As a response to the unique challenges posed by Covid19, Bayside Wellness is offering our current, old and new clients our Telehealth program!
What is TeleHealth?
The delivery of rehabilitation services over telecommunication includes video and voice conferencing as well as the ability for us to share exercise program prescription via secure services. We are offering four types of services:
- Teletherapy with Sheila Bristow, Psychotherapist
- Acute Clinical Assessment – assessment of your functional abilities, concerns, and movement issues while you remain in your own home
- Clinical Home Care & Rehab – advice, exercise prescription and self management strategies while you remain in your own home
- Clinical Exercise Therapy & Fitness – this is directed by your chiropractor of choice
What do I need to participate?
- You need a computer or phone with internet capabilities, a forward camera and microphone (usually built into your device)
- There is NO need to download software or create an account. Just use a browser on a computer or device with a camera and microphone.
- Please wear comfortable clothes; shorts for lower extremity, tank top for upper extremity
How do we get started?